Monday, April 21, 2008

Reflection

I must admit, at first I thought this assignment was just going to be more work piled on to my already hectic course load. I was wrong. Once I really got into posting one to two times a week, it became a fun assignment to do. I really learned a great deal from the posts written by my peers and professor, but especially from my own posts. I learned that the blog could be a very fun and effective way for students and teachers to communicate with one another outside of the classroom. I will definitely try to incorporate this into my classroom. Overall, this was an effective assignment. I am glad I had a chance to experience it and I will certainly continue to post blogs in the future.

3 comments:

catarina said...

I agree with you! I felt the same way and now I love it!

Dr. Luongo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Luongo said...

Thanks for posting.

Blogs are so great b/c they allow students to be
c
r
e
a
t
i
v
e

or traditional. They can take so many forms, which allows students to write to learn rather than write to get a grade.

I am glad you enjoyed the blog! Do not forget to reference it on your resume.